For brands, the stats behind the success of video make a compelling argument to invest budgets in making videos as part of a content strategy:
Video content has mounted an assault on the traditional media in recent years and now it’s everywhere – embedded in news stories, spreading virally on social channels.
For brands, the stats behind the success of video make a compelling argument to invest the budget to make their own videos as part of a content strategy.
6 REASONS TO INTRODUCE VIDEO TO A CONTENT MARKETING CAMPAIGN:
1) Video in an email campaign leads to a 200-300% increase in click through rate.
2) Introducing video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%
3) You Tube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.
4) 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in a video
5) 75% of executives watch work-related vidoes on business websites at least once a week
6) 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
BlogStar is increasingly being asked to create vlogs for clients as part of their content marketing plan. We’ve even produced a mini documentary for one client.
Have a look at our You Tube Channel
How can we help?
content marketing | influencer marketing
BlogStar was formed in 2002, originally as a PR agency back in the days when there were still lots of print publications. We’ve moved with the times and now specialise in two areas - Content & Influencer Marketing.
BlogStar, 151 Wardour Street, London W1F 8WE.
T: 0203 948 1834