For brands, the stats behind the success of video make a compelling argument to invest budgets in making videos as part of a content strategy:
Video content has mounted an assault on the traditional media in recent years and now it’s everywhere – embedded in news stories, spreading virally on social channels.
For brands, the stats behind the success of video make a compelling argument to invest the budget to make their own videos as part of a content strategy.
6 REASONS TO INTRODUCE VIDEO TO A CONTENT MARKETING CAMPAIGN:
1) Video in an email campaign leads to a 200-300% increase in click through rate.
2) Introducing video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%
3) You Tube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.
4) 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in a video
5) 75% of executives watch work-related vidoes on business websites at least once a week
6) 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
BlogStar is increasingly being asked to create vlogs for clients as part of their content marketing plan. We’ve even produced a mini documentary for one client.
Have a look at our You Tube Channel
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to work with you so please get in touch with your ideas. Please fill in the form with as many details as you can about your project.
content marketing | influencer marketing
BlogStar was formed in 2002, originally as a PR agency back in the days when there were still lots of print publications. We’ve moved with the times and now specialise in two areas - Content & Influencer Marketing.
BlogStar, 151 Wardour Street, London W1F 8WE.
T: 0203 948 1834